Error : 1046 - No Database Selected on fresh instal of ms2.2
Magnus
2003-05-16 04:53:04 UTC
This message was sent from: Installation and Configuration
http://forums.oscommerce.com/viewtopic.php?p=168210#168210

1046 - No Database Selected

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

Thats the error I got when I tried going to the admin panel after installing ms2.2 fresh. What should I do?
Johnson
2003-05-16 08:22:56 UTC
This message was sent from: Installation and Configuration
http://forums.oscommerce.com/viewtopic.php?p=168249#168249

open admin/includes/configure.php in a text editor and check the database settings....
Magnus
2003-05-16 08:28:26 UTC
This message was sent from: Installation and Configuration
http://forums.oscommerce.com/viewtopic.php?p=168253#168253

All solved now um I get this error / message when I try uploading a csv file (The file that comes with the bloody excel import 1.51)

File uploaded.
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpSfsW0Z
User filename: Form.csv
Size: 344
| unavailabl | | | | | | | | | | | |

No products_model field in record or incorrect root for category. I cannot import this record!

Thats all!

It's so screwed, and then no changes are made to product dbase. How the hell do I do it!!!!